Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines Day, Continued!

In years past, Valentines Day hasn't always been my most favorite holiday. Luckily I married a guy who aims to please and this year, he really did a good job! He woke me up about 7am on his way to work to give me my gift-- he just couldn't wait! I was SO surprised to see this!
I had been eyeing these sandals for a while and he knew I loved them! thanks babe!
 then i got home from the gym to these! SO Beautiful!
He had to wait until after work to get his presents! I had them for weeks, but hadn't wrapped them yet- oops! I had this waiting when he got home! Colby has been begging asking me to legally change my name since the moment we got married. Well, he was shocked to see this as his gift! Yup, thats right, im officially Angelica Louis!
 we decided to stay in and cook on Thursday night and avoid the crowds, set menus, and overpriced food. I cooked scallops and made boston cream cupcakes! we actually used our fancy china, and used the flutes we used at our wedding!
 
Friday night we went out for 'Valentines Day'. Colby made reservations at Sundance Steakhouse in Palo Alto. It was delish! 
 
I hope you all had a great Valentines Day! I know we felt loved!

xoxo
angelica

No comments:

Post a Comment